Monday, March 12, 2012

Sean Gallagher: Don't Look Back in Anger

A brief tragi-comic interlude then...

Sean "I'm Not Bitter" Gallagher has a new theme tune - an adaptation of the old Oasis classic, "Don't Look Back in Anger" - I just caught the first few words...

Flip back to the Frontline Debate
We were getting on great
The Aras was in play
I said that I didn’t recall
Any fundraisers at all
I thought I’d gotten away

Then a fella sends a tweet into the show
Where it came from no one really seems to know
Out it comes, jaw hits the floor
I didn’t know which way to look
Martin smiled, “your goose is cooked!”
‘cause now everyone thinks I’m Fianna Fáil

And so it's not to be, It’s now Michael D, Could have been me
I know it’s too late, but I don’t look back in anger - Positivity

No comments: